Purpose of the Program
To provide all of our junior players the exciting opportunity to learn the game of golf, have fun, and strive to be the best they can be on and off the course! With 7 weeks of focused instruction tailoring to each player's specific needs, we an further their abilities to last a lifetime.
Entry Fee includes the following:
- 45 minutes of quality instruction each week: 7 week program
- Each participant will play 1-2 holes after each session as well with an instructor!
- Custom Junior Gift for each participant!
- Practice Facility access on class days
- Discounted 9 hole rates for parents & kids! (Parent & Child with cart: $20 + tax after 5:30pm every evening on 9 hole course)
- Special games and contest prizes throughout the season!
- Year-end junior banquet with lunch! Everyone starts at 8am on July 30th
Dates of Program
June 10th - Safety and fundamentals,Ettiquette and Putting
June 17th - Short game: Pitching/Chipping, course management around the greens
June 24th - Full Swing Irons
July 8th - Full Swing Woods
July 15th - Bunker Play: Fairway and greenside
July 22nd - Putting everything together! Tee to Green!
July 29th - Yearend Banquet (Everyone will start at 8:00am!