Dear Thornberry Creek at Oneida Guests:
We are pleased to announce that Thornberry Creek at Oneida will be open for golf as of Friday, April 24th. The staff and team at Thornberry Creek at Oneida have been working diligently to prepare for your arrival and are looking forward to welcoming you for the upcoming golf season.
Thornberry Creek at Oneida and KemperSports leadership teams are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19 and taking preventative measures to ensure that we are providing the highest level of service and cleanliness to our guests. We are following the guidelines established by our local authorities and the CDC for preventing the spread of the virus, and we have implemented additional sanitation measures at our facility to mitigate risk and reduce the spread of germs. This includes the following procedures:
Per the Oneida Health Department Law 302.7, effective July 27, 2020:
Face coverings must be worn in any indoor area open to the public. Masks will be provided if needed.
Currently, masks do not need to be worn only when:
- Golfing or using outdoor practice area
- Consuming food and drink at your table/seat
In alignment with the Wisconsin Governor's Emergency Order #3, effective October 8, 2020:
- Capacity is limited in the Thornberry Creek at Oneida Restaurant and Golf Shop
Wisconsin golf courses are allowed to open but must implement guidelines to promote safe, social distancing.
1. The Clubhouse and Restaurant are open, effective May 22nd.
2. On course restrooms are open.
3. The Driving Range and Practice Greens are open
4. Carts are permitted for (2) persons per cart, single carts are available upon request.
5. The Golf Shop is now open. Tee times are still encouraged to be made online or over the phone.
6. Gloves to be worn by all staff and changed a minimum of every 30 minutes.
7. Tee times will be adjusted to 10 minute intervals to facilitate social distancing measures.
8. No ball washers, bunker rakes or water stations will be on the course.
9. On the greens and practice green – We will place foam insters inside the hole to prevent touching of the flagstick.
Social distancing on the golf course should also include:
• Stay at least 6 feet away from others, including playing partners and golf course staff
• Don't shake hands or high-five before or after your game
• Leave the flagstick in the hole
• Don't share clubs or any other equipment
The health and safety of our staff and guests is our highest priority and we will continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 and work with health experts to ensure that our staff is informed and prepared. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. We appreciate your support and cooperation to create a safe and healthy environment at Thornberry Creek at Oneida.
Thornberry Creek at Oneida